Thursday, September 29, 2011

Debut

Debut for what, you ask?? Me. Blogging. Yes, hell has frozen over and I am officially a blogger! A "must know" about me is that for the past year or so, I've been terrified to create a blog. Not only do I feel like...I don't have a ton to blog about and not a clue to know where to begin...I also am not really sure that other people care to read about my life if I don't have a ton to say or know where to begin. Three of my best friends are bloggers and have FINALLY talked me into joining the bloggy world! They convinced me that maybe I do have a thing or two to share :) The difference between them and I is....they have LOTS of exciting things going on in their lives to talk about!! M blogs about planning her dream wedding, L shares her fabulous life as a first time mother and E gives the scoop on her day to day life of being a teacher! After thinking about my life, I have come to the conclusion that I've had quite of few exciting things happen this past year:

1.) I got engaged to the love of my life on September 11, 2010
2.) We built our first home together (all by ourselves...with our own hands...hehe). We started building in March of 2010 and moved in on September 17, 2010
3.) We got MARRIED on July 16, 2011
4.) Now we are living the glamorous life as newlyweds, working hard and living for the weekends!

I am also blessed with a husband that I love to the moon and back, wonderful family (including a two year old nephew that I adore more than words can describe), the best friends a girl could ask for, three furbabies, great health and a decent job!


I will leave you with a picture...because how exciting is a post without a picture? Not very in my opinion!


4 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E! I'm so excited you are finally a member of blogland! Can't wait to help you jazz up your blog and comment on all your posts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! First post! So excited!!! Welcome to the bloggy world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad that you made this FINALLY. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete